sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

• Fraud ♥



Nowadays, fraud is very common because now there is a lot of criminals that pretend to rob at the people and wants to get something to take advantage of the people. In my opinion people can not be quiet because they know they are in any place and they are exposed in any moment.

For example our country has lost a lot of traditions and values, Costa Rica was considered a friendly country and now we can see how dangerous it is San Jose, both day and night. The thieves are everywhere and we can not trust anyone.

Many people now is victim of the thieves. One example is when we are in the web and make business that have a private information and passwords, and they see this information and take it to rob the identity and later you know what they do. So we need to deal with at this situation of the right way, how?...not giving personal information in social network and even less do business over the internet because then we could to be victims of the phishing. In my case, I never do this because I know is very dangerous and I can prevent that this happen.

I think that fraud is given by the lack of values which were to be taught at home. In my opinion, this is our fault for forgetting the values.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario